Sunday, January 25, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Here are some more snow pictures
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
8:01 a.m. – Go back to sleep
9:00 a.m. – Watch TV and take a nap
10:45 a.m. – I decide to go for a walk outside and take pictures of the snow. The dog, Maggie, goes with me, in reality I should say that we go walking in the same place. I walk around and she just ran all over and ate snow.
12:00 p.m. – My mom and I decide to go out for lunch. We have a mile long gravel driveway and I want to drive so I could get some experience driving in the snow.
12:05 p.m. – I am driving up the big hill and my car slides into the ditch.
12:20 p.m. – I walk home to get my mom’s car so I can go pick my mother up.
12:30 p.m. – I call my father and tell him I slid my car into the ditch and he laughed at me.
Here are some pictures from my walk, I will post pictures of my car tomorrow.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Do you think your family is obsessed with Harry Potter? Well, I know mine is. I never realized it until now. Here is a list of reasons why my family is obsessed with Harry Potter.
- In my families dinner time conversation, Harry Potter or some other part of the wizarding world is mentioned at least 3 times a week (my family has a sit down dinner together 7 days a week).
- My family jokes about wishing they had Harry Potter powers.
- The seven Harry Potter books are spread throughout the house.
- Each family member has read all seven books at least 5 times.
- Today, my parents decided that J.K. Rowling stole her story line from Star Wars
a. Luke = Harry Potter
b. Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi = Albus Dumbledore
c. C-P3O = Ron Weasley
d. R2-D2 = Hermione Granger
e. Hans Solo = Fred or George Weasley
f. Chewbacca = Fred or George Weasley
g. Princess Lela = Ginny Weasley
h. Darth Vader = Lord Voldemort
I do realize that there can be some debate on some of the characters, but this is what we decide while out in the “firehouse” today. To see someone else’s opinion on who which characters are which please click here.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Heres a radom picture from my trip to the zoo over the summer. I love meerkats, they are so cute.