Do you think your family is obsessed with Harry Potter? Well, I know mine is. I never realized it until now. Here is a list of reasons why my family is obsessed with Harry Potter.
- In my families dinner time conversation, Harry Potter or some other part of the wizarding world is mentioned at least 3 times a week (my family has a sit down dinner together 7 days a week).
- My family jokes about wishing they had Harry Potter powers.
- The seven Harry Potter books are spread throughout the house.
- Each family member has read all seven books at least 5 times.
- Today, my parents decided that J.K. Rowling stole her story line from Star Wars
a. Luke = Harry Potter
b. Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi = Albus Dumbledore
c. C-P3O = Ron Weasley
d. R2-D2 = Hermione Granger
e. Hans Solo = Fred or George Weasley
f. Chewbacca = Fred or George Weasley
g. Princess Lela = Ginny Weasley
h. Darth Vader = Lord Voldemort
I do realize that there can be some debate on some of the characters, but this is what we decide while out in the “firehouse” today. To see someone else’s opinion on who which characters are which please click here.