Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog Feature - Mopey Can't Swim

1. When did you start your craft?I have been sewing and stitching for as long as I can remember. However, I did not start crafting seriously until I was 19.

2. Are you self-taught or did you take classes?I learned everything I know from my mother! She used to sell her handmade creations when I was little, and now I am too!

3. Why do you do your craft?I adore plushies. They are soft, huggable, cute, and just plain fun! They make me feel better when I'm sad and help me sleep at night. I would just love for someone somewhere to be comforted and cheered up by something that I created!

4. What is your favorite part of etsy?I would have to say the community. I've met some absolutely wonderful people here, and I really enjoy being able to communicate freely with both sellers and buyers.

5. What is the link to your etsy shop?http://www.mopeycantswim.etsy.com/

6. Do you have a blog? If so what is the link? http://mopeycantswim.blogspot.com/


P.S. All comments on this post count as an entry from my blog giveaway. For more information on my blog giveaway click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete