Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Product Review - Set of 3 Soft Merino Bracelets

I have decide that I spent far too much time surfing Etsy for other products then I should. I was using the Pounce feature when I found Easternsky. I immediately decide that I wanted one of her Soft Merino Bracelets. I kept thinking about it. Christmas was coming up and I decide that I would ask my parents if they would get me one for Christmas. Well, I couldn’t decide what colors I wanted so I had to buy three of them. I missed her deadline for Christmas shipping, but they still arrived very quickly. They didn’t make it for Christmas, but they were arrived about 3 days after Christmas.

The colors of my bracelet look just like their pictures and she didn’t lie when she said “So light and comfy you won't even know you are wearing them!” I wear these bracelets about 2 or 3 time a week. I plan to buy several more when I get some money.
Here are the three colors I bought:


P.S. All comments on this post count as entries toward my giveaway.

11 comments:

  1. Jen, those are gorgeous colors. Do they itch? I have very sensitive skin, so just curious ...

    I blogged about your blog giveaway.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do not make me itch, she also makes these bracelets in cotton and silk so I would covo her as her for that kind of information

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i love these. I am now following you. I have also blogged about your competition and blog here:
    http://gypsyrosecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry. email is: matty.shell@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree, the bracelets are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't stop surfing - it's too much fun!!
    Love those bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just read your profile! Really hope you can make it to Europe. I was in the Netherlands for a year on a youth work exchange program. Turned 25 while I was there (yes 25 is still youthful!!). Of course this was before you were born. You will never be sorry you made the trip. will go check out your shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous bracelets, and so unique. As far as spending too much time browsing online, I know just what you mean. I just discovered ETsy this year and can't stop window shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these bracelets...I hearted her shop! Really great!

    Keep up the reviews!

    monica@myfunnybunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this! merino wool blend fabric

    ReplyDelete