Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Product Line


As promised, I have launched my new product line. It is polymer clay pendants with custom pieces of art work transferred on to them. Theses pendant is made by using a special photo transfer technique. The graphics are a custom piece of art made my mother. She makes these works of art using an advanced computer program. I have watched her make them and it is a difficult computer program to use. I have a lot of respect for her skill and am very glad she “spends” (wastes would be a better word) lots of time playing in this program. I will only make 15 pendants with each graphic in each color after I have made 15 I will retire the color.

I have a special offer for my blog readers purchase any photo transfer pendant and receive a free ribbon necklace with purchase. In notes to seller include the following code FREENECK01. Code is valued until March 15, 2009.


P.S. All comments on this post count as an entry from my blog giveaway. For more information on my blog giveaway click here.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool!
    I think you should make some custom ones with people's photos! I think those would sell well also :)

    ReplyDelete