An 7 inch bracelet containing about blue pearl, royal blue, and black polymer clay that is on stretch cord. Each bead is hand rolled and is 100% unique. No two beads are exactly the same. This bracelet is unique and will looks great with any blue outfit
On March 1, 2009, I am going to giveaway the Black and Blue Polymer Clay Bracelet. The winner will receive the bracelet pictures a $20.00 value. I will ship the bracelet to the winner free of charge. There are many different ways to enter.
- Must provide a e-mail address. I will contact you for the address to ship the bracelet to. Must respond to my e-mail with in 5 days or another winner will be selected.
- Two entries for blogging about this giveaway and post the link here.
- Two entries per purchases from my shop (Click Here for my shop).
- One entry for following my blog (all current followers have an automatic entry).
- One entry per comment on all February Blog Comments (limit one entry per day)
- Blog comment entries must be more than one word.
Four ways to enter. On March 1st, I will enter the names into a spreadsheet and use a random number generator to pick the winner.